Our TRUTH B2031A monitors have been so wildly successful, that we’ve sold thousands upon thousands of them to some of the most critical ears on the planet. Due to their high resolution performance, B2031A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications – from small mixing environments to multichannel surround setups.
When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! That’s why we designed the B2031A Active 2-Way Reference Monitor to speak nothing but the TRUTH. The B2031A boasts big power, 265 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 8.75″ polypropylene woofer, which provides tight and accurate bass – and a high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B2031A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
Bi-Amplification – The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 265 ultra-clean Watts of output through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B2031A delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, Behringer has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for the utmost in signal integrity.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TRUTH B2031A active monitor, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the B2031A provides ruler-flat frequency response from 50 Hz – 21 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 ¾” woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany