OPEN, DETAILED SOUND.
The Blue Ember microphone makes stunning detail accessible to everyone. Pristine electronics deliver a strong, clean signal with ample headroom. A custom hand-tuned condenser capsule captures maximum detail, while the tight cardioid pickup pattern helps reduce room and background noise. Ember’s compact, side-address design fits anywhere and keeps a low profile on camera. Bring Blue’s legendary studio sound to your creative space.
Behind the Mic
Featuring our custom hand-tuned condenser capsule, Ember captures stunning detail and is ideal for recording music for online distribution through SoundCloud® and capturing professional sound for YouTube® videos. It’s also your secret weapon for broadcasting, podcasting and live-streaming.
Inside the Sound
Ember’s precise cardioid polar pattern and custom-designed phantom power circuitry ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with ultra-low noise for a rich, smooth vocal sound. Clean, high-output gain ensures impressive headroom for up-front instruments and commanding vocals.
Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Ember’s compact, side-address design makes it easy to position in tight spaces—since it picks up sound from the front of the mic instead of the end, you can easily sneak it in anywhere. And Ember’s sleek form factor keeps a low profile on camera, making it ideal for streamers and video creators.
- Custom, hand-tuned condenser capsule for superbly clear, open and detailed performance for voice and instruments
- Cardioid pickup pattern for excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing room noise for recording and streaming
- Compact, side-address design enables precise mic placement
- Power requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power, includes mic stand mount
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz, sensitivity: 11mV/PA, output Impedance: 25 ohms