- D’Addario lightest gauge of acoustic strings, minimal tension for playing ease
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045
85/15 Great American Bronze wound strings combine the brilliance of 80/20 alloy strings with the great sustain and long-lasting characteristics of phosphor bronze.
85/15 Bronze Explained
An alloy of 85% copper and 15% zinc, 85/15 bronze combines the brilliant sound characteristics of 80/20 bronze with the greater sustain usually found in phosphor bronze strings.