- Ultra light DJ headphones with seven different independently-adjustable position settings caters for any mixing preference
- Lightweight design fused with a padded headband and ear cushions for superior comfort
- Closed back design reduces ambient noise so you hear only what you need to
- Connect to anything – 6-ft hard wired cord with a moulded 1/8 Inch TRS connector, plus a 1/8 Inch to ¼ Inch TRS adapter included, connects to virtually any DJ mixer
- Tangle-resistant cord to keep your focus routed on your performance
One place a DJ can’t compromise is how they hear their mix. Engineered for the modern DJ, the Numark HF-125 headphone set delivers the goods with flexible seven-position independently adjustable dual ear cups, large 40 mm Mylar speaker drivers, 6 ft tangle-resistant cord with a moulded 1/8 Inch TRS connector (a 1/8 Inch to ¼ Inch TRS adapter included), plus a padded headband and ear cups for superior comfort during late night mixing sessions. Whether you’re looking to enter the world of DJ-ing or seeking a robust, set-ready pair of headphones as a backup, make sure this DJ essential is on your kit list.