Following the success of the C01U, Samson presents this C03U Multi-Pattern USB Studio Condenser Microphone. Based on the extremely popular C03 mic, the C03U delivers pristine audio quality with enhanced capabilities, including a high quality A/D converter and USB output. The C03U features dual, large 19mm internally shock-mounted diaphragms with high SPL neodymium elements and three selectable pickup patterns cardioid, omnidirectional & bidirectional. Each of these patterns provides a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz18kHz supported by a switchable high pass filter and -10 dB pad. Capturing audio at a 16-bit, 48kHz resolution, the C03U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get. The C03U is USB compatible with any Mac or PC, as well as most DAW software programs, including GarageBand. The C03U comes with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software, so you can just plug the mic in and start recording… No additional drivers or special software is needed. In addition, desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch are included. All this, along with its solid die-cast construction, makes the C03U just as durable as it is portable.
- Dual large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Three selectable pickup patterns cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz18kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 136dB
- Switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase