- UNIDIRECTIONAL – Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC – For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for recording amplified instruments.
- HIGH QUALITY – Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone with an on/off switch. Designed to work with live/studio mixers and sound systems. Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering. Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE – The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones the high-output MB-2K is designed for optimal instrument pickup. It features Audio-Technica’s Hi-Energy Neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY : With over 50 years of Japanese Innovation and Quality behind it, this Audio-Technica MB-2K comes with a 3 year warranty from Audio-Technica that covers manufacturing defects.
|Audio Sensitivity||54 dB|