Looking for a fast, affordable way to upgrade to a digital computer sound system? Maybe you’d like a great-sounding alternative to the built-in speakers on your portable synth/ keyboard? Or, maybe you’d like to turn your computer into your own personal recording studio.
The MS40 Two-Way Active Personal Monitor System can tackle these tasks and more, and is the ideal way to upgrade your sound system. This high-performance, 40-Watt compact stereo system features full 24-Bit/192 kHz digital performance with powerful woofers and high resolution tweeters, plus dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for the ultimate flexibility. Together with a full host of other features, they’re sure to liven up any listening experience!
Sporting 4.75″ woofers and 2.5″ high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone with a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
The MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1⁄8″ stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy, thanks to MS40’s powerful headphone jack.
Speaking of Power…
Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40 Watts of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz.
We Have You Covered for 3 Years.
At Behringer , we genuinely care about our customers and are passionate about providing life changing customer experiences.We want you to enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them. So, when you need our help, we have it covered and you can count on us.
- Two-way active monitor systems for multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- High-power woofers and tweeters powered provide a linear frequency response
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs as well as Bass and Treble EQ controls
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources via S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analogue inputs featuring 1/8” TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Features 1/4” TRS headphone connector with auto-mute function easily accessible from the front panel
- Speaker System: 2-way Active Studio Monitors
- Amplifiers: Built-in powerful 2x 20-Watt Amplifiers with Immense Headroom
- 2× Stereo Analog Inputs (TRS and Stereo RCA Connectors)
- 1/4-inch TRS Headphone Connector with Auto-mute Loudspeaker Function
- 1/8-inch TRS and Stereo RCA Connectors
- Individual Volume Controls for Both Line INPUTS Plus Bass and Treble EQ Controls
- Low Frequency Driver : 4.75″
- Mid Frequency Driver : No
- High Frequency Driver : 2.5″
- LF Amplifier : 40 Watts (20W per ch.)
- HF Amplifier : No
- Crossover : Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Frequency Range : 50 Hz – 25 kHz
- Impedance : 20 kOhms(inputs)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) : Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Controls and Indicators 2 x Volume Knobs
- 1 x Treble Control Knob
- 1 x Bass Control Knob
- 1 x Power Switch
- Connectors : 2 x RCA Phono Line 1 In
- 1 x 1/8″ Stereo Mini Line 2 In
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Digital In
- 1 x TOSLINK Optical In
- 1 x 1/4″ Stereo Headphone Out
- 1 x RCA To Left Speaker Out
- Shielded : Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 11 x 6.8 x 9.6″ (279 x 173 x 245mm)
- Right: 10.8 lb (4.9 kg)
- Left: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Specialties : 24-bit/192kHz D/A Converters
- Optical and Coaxial SPDIF Digital Inputs
- Main/Satellite System Design