- 【Excellent Sound Quality】The dj sound card with internal DSP chip, noise reduction, stable signal, no latency. D-440 studio condenser microphone adopts heart-shaped pickup and all-metal grid microphone head, which has strong anti-interference. The two combine perfectly, greatly reduces noise and makes your voice clearer, richer and more interesting. You can easily start podcasting or live broadcast immediately. Just start recording when plugged into a smart phone or computer.
- 【Strong Compatibility and Easy to Use】The dj mixer is made of ABS material, durable, wear resistant, suitable for smart phones, computer, PS4, Xbox, Switch and any game platform. This vlogging kit can be compatible with most mainstream operating systems such as Windows, IOS, Android, Mac OS and so on. Podcast equipment bundle meets the use of most scenes, change your voice, anytime, anywhere, online chat, call with friends, gaming and singing, take video on Youtube, etc.
- 【Upgraded Podcast Equipment Bundle】The podcast microphone bundle is equipped with podcast mic, stable and adjustable microphone arm, newly-designed live sound card. This studio equipment integrates audio interface into one operation panel, offers rich functions and multiple controls to optimize your voice, free drive, plug and play, designed for podcasting, streaming media, recording music and short videos. All-In-One perfect podcast starter kit.
- 【Rich Sound Effects & 4 Voice Changer】This newly designed dj equipment contains most common functions(reverberation, treble-bass, noise reduction, accompaniment, dodge, voice change), you can enjoy the personalized live broadcast atmosphere. The microphone for podcast has 12 kinds of electric sounds, 12 kinds of sound effects and 10 modes, what make your recording more creative.
- HEADPHONES WITH MIC AND STAND: Perfect studio equipment for recording music, podcasts, livestreams, and more
DIGIMORE D-440 Condenser Microphone
About The Product
DIGIMORE D-440 Condenser microphones is one of the most popular mic choices for studio recording applications because of their sensitivity and fidelity. In general, a condenser microphone will provide a wider frequency response range than their dynamic microphone cousins, but will have a lower input sensitivity. In other words, they’ll pick up more of the input signal faster. This means that most condenser microphones (with some exceptions) are better suited for quieter environments, like one afforded by a studio.
Ports And Connectivity
Large diaphragm microphones are used to record vocals, ensembles, acoustic guitars, and pianos. They are also great for miking a “room” to better pick up the ambience.
- Connectivity Technology: Auxiliary
- Connector Type: USB Type-C
- Noise Reduction
- Wind Proof
The diaphragm of a condenser microphone is what makes these microphones so well-known for superior sound quality, especially when picking up minute details. The low mass of a condenser microphone diaphragm allows it to vibrate with the sound waves of an input source more accurately than the heavy moving coil attached to a dynamic microphone.
Low Noise Cardioid Pickup Pattern
Condenser microphones are essentially a highly specialized capacitor. For those of you without an EE degree, a capacitor is a passive electrical component that is designed to temporarily store energy in an electric field. Capacitors work by using two plates in close proximity with one another. The closer they are, the higher the capacitance – that is, the greater its ability to store an electrical charge.