Nektar Aruba is a powerful beat making and performance instrument. This MIDI Pad Controller has 16 hyper-sensitive RGB illuminated pads, an on-board drum machine-style step sequencer with record, a flexible pad repeat engine and incredible plugin control.
The included Nektarine software and drum library turns Aruba into a complete beat making solution that works in any DAW. Use your favorite drum instrument plugin (VST/VST3 or AU) or start creating with the built-in DP-1 drum player, K1 Kick, S1 Snare and T1 Tom synth instruments
Play your own library of audio samples or incorporate any combination of plugins with any other content, to create your own unique kits. All settings, including pad setups, are stored as part of your DAW song/project or Nektarine Multipatch for complete recall when you next start working.
Aruba and Nektarine put a complete beat creation powerhouse at your fingertips. Best of all, Nektarine runs in any DAW as a VST, VST3, AU or AAX plugin so you can load your kits in the environment you prefer. Go on – Make your own beat. It’s a blast!
- USB MIDI controller and step sequencer for hardware and software
- 16 sensitive RGB pads, with powerful Pad Repeat function for creating dynamic rolls
- Hardware step sequencer gives you instant access to 16 patterns, up to four parts each, for a total of 64 steps
- Deep integration for popular DAWs including Ableton Live Suite, Bitwig, Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Studio One, and more
- Can control an entire MIDI-based rig, complete with internal clock and customizable control assignments
- Nektarine software hosts up to 16 virtual instruments (VST, VST3, and AU) plus effects plug-ins
- Use Nektarine as a plug-in itself within your DAW (AAX, AU, VST, VST3), or as a standalone host for your instruments and effects
- Comprehensive browser makes it simple to find your favorite sounds and custom control maps
- Dedicated buttons to enable DAW control, step sequencer, note repeat, and other modes support a fast workflow.